Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Gone Crabbin'

Over the weekend Brian and I headed to Anacortes/Whidbey Island for a family reunion. We decided to make a weekend out of it and hit up some crabbin' with friends!  Brian's old boss Randy and Kevin from National have a place on Dewey Bay in Anacortes it's the perfect crabbin' spot.
First pull of the morning, a success!
 Checkin' to see is he's legal!
 Shari and I, the Bow babes!
 Breakfast of Champions!
 Cleaning the crab!
 Can't beat catching your dinner and enjoying it by the water!

4 comments:

Kara said...

YUM! Is there anything else to say?

Jeff and Emily said...

Jeff and I were just talking about how much crab we are going to eat on our trip to MD next year, now I'm even more pumped. Although you made the crabs look in a weird crustacean way cute! Nah, still would eat them. Looks so good!

Grandma LoLo said...

You even ate on glass not paper I am impressed . How long did it take to catch all of them?

Grandma LoLo said...

You even ate on glass not paper I am impressed . How long did it take to catch all of them?