Sunday, June 3, 2012

Glow Run

The Glow Run- We Do it at Night! 
Friday night Ashley, Meagan, Nicole and I did a little 5k in the dark with glow sticks.  The Betty Boobs, A Relay for Life Team Hosted this Glow in the Dark fun run in Pasco to raise money for the American Cancer Society and Relay for Life, it was seriously such a FUN run!  We made shirts with glow in the dark paint that said "No Colon but still Rollin'" in honor of Ashley (whose been rollin' with out a colon for a year now), my Daddy-O, and all the other colon cancer survivors.  It was a wonderful evening spent with wonderful friends!  It was such a fun atmosphere! and ofcourse we treated ourselves to FroYo afterwards! 
 The Race started right at dusk around 9:00 pm.  
 We did it!  

3 comments:

Grandma LoLo said...

I want to do that run, how fun is that !!!! Are there any 5k runs while I am out there visiting?

Grandma LoLo said...

I forgot to say how proud of your friend Ashley I am ... A true women and fighter !

jeffoverman said...

That sounds like a really fun run and for such a great cause!!!