Monday, April 30, 2012

Sunday Funday

Sunday Brian, Ashley, Lyndsy and I toook a Sunday Funday motorcycle ride. We decided to take a back road to Yakima an stop for lunch at Miner's.  This burger joint is somewhat of an icon around these parts.  It's where all the sports busses stopped in high school for dinner after games, I hadn't been here in years, literally. Their burgers are huge and their milkshakes are yummy.
 Canyon road is a very windy scenic road....perfect spot for me to start practicing my corners...which means Brian rides on the back...Ashley thinks this is just too funny...I kinda do too.  Brian not in control and me driving...it's awesome!
 We still need a name for our motorcycle gang.  

3 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

I love that you two having matching outfits, you guys are so cute! The burger joint looks straight out of the 50's, yum!

Brad and Steph V said...

Mmmmmmm......Miners.....yum! When can I take a motorcycle ride?!

Emily Bartsch said...

Tumble weeds gang...ha ha made myself laugh. Don't know were that came from. Brian looks like he is having a good time!