Monday, April 16, 2012

Jolene's Birthday Celebration

Really Jolene's Birthday is about cake for me.  It's when I get to make whatever cake I want and experiment.  This year I chose a chocolate cake with peanut butter cream cheese frosting and chocolate peanut butter ganache.  IT DID NOT disappoint!  It was sooooooo good!  
Brian and I drove down to Prosser for an afternoon BBQ.  
Eric made an equally amazing pork butt on the bbq and invited some of their friends.  The gals made yummy sides and it was a great day outside playing in the yard with friends.
Here is Boss teaching LindyJean to ride a bull.
 And having a hula hoop contest with the little people...
We got cake pops for the little people cake for the big people!
 Happy Birthday Jo!

3 comments:

Kara said...

When did LindyJean get so much hair?! Yours looks pretty too Staci :) What a beautiful celebration. I will be craving that cake for a while now!

Grandma LoLo said...

What a wonderful looking birthday party, Jolene is one lucky person to have you for a sister. I don't think my sister knows when my birthday is. Ha ! Everyone looks wonderful !! Now I feel like I was there.

Jeff and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Jolene! That cake looks awesome... makes me want to get in the kitchen!!