Thursday, March 8, 2012

Activity Czar Day 2

I will give you one guess!!! POTTERY PAINTING!  I know it seems like I go here like once a week!  But it is so much fun, I can't resist!  We decided to meet up with Bitty's friends Payton, Ashley, & Hayden, Jonda and Dane, and even Shelley came by for a visit! Adelaide and LindyJean painted their very own dinner plates.  They were quite upset that we didn't get to take them home with us and it was interesting explaining to Adelaide they have to go in the fire!  
 They were lovin' it!
 Holy Camoly.  Try getting 6 kids and 4 adults to look at the camera. Whoo!  
 This was my goal for the day to make Jolene a platter with the kids hand prints on it!  We succeeded! Even little Gunnar let us paint his hand.  He is such a good sport, he just hung out while we painted and tried to keep the kids from breaking things in Laura's store!

3 comments:

Grandma LoLo said...

Love,Love the plate. What a great outing !!! All the babies look wonderful.

Kara said...

Another home run! What an awesome keepsake! I impressed you even got them all to sit at the table at the same time!

Jeff and Emily said...

I'm so far behind on blogs again! I love your posts, looks like you have been very busy. Painting pottery is the best, it always turns out so great no matter how much you may think you mess up. Looks like you had a blast with the girlies, I love the dressup photo I remember doing the same thing with my Sister/cousin.