Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Musings

This weekend was great! Sunday Brian and I met up with Josh a friend of mine from high school (who also sang at our wedding, he is an uber talented musician) for a mid afternoon jog.  This may seem random but a few weeks ago Josh and I motivated one another to get off our rear ends and go running...so far so good.  We check in daily with our runs and since he was home from Seattle this weekend we decided to go for a jog!  Then we ate DK's! 
 Brian has ridden in some awesome snow this winter, him and a friend, Treavor went up to Salmon La Sac Saturday and had an 'epic' day riding...there was insane amounts of snow!

2 comments:

Grandma LoLo said...

I am trying to start swimming again, its a day to day battle with myself. Does Brian have one of those becons in case they get lost? What a crazy boy !

Tait Family said...

You go running with your hair curled????? Way to go! I did my runs this weekend as well. We will have to get our schedules to work together and "run"