Tuesday, February 21, 2012

McCall, Idaho Snowmobiling Trip {Day 1}

Saturday Brian left for McCall Idaho, Jonda and I had a wedding in Spokane, after the wedding and Jonda went home I stayed and danced the night away with some of the awesome guests- it was a wedding of a friend from Quincy so there was alot of people there!  Then I spend the night in Spokane with Randy and Shari (Brian's old boss from National).  We got up the next morning and made the trek to McCall to meet James and Stephanie, Tyler and Kelly, and Andy (Brian's boss now) and Cenone for a weekend of snowmobiling and fun!  Brian's boss Andy let me ride his extra sled for the weekend and it was so much fun!  Now I just need my own!
 Cenone's goggles are sweet!
 Here's some of the crew taking a break.
 Stephanie and I.
 Monday morning we all got up and rode the sleds to the hot springs....it was awesome!!! It was mostly on the trail but we did do a little off roading! More on that to come!
 Randy, Andy, and Brian with their Crites Seed Coozies
 The Girls!
 The Whole Crew- Andy, Cenone, Shari, Randy, Kelly, Tyler, Steph, James and Us.
 There was 10 of us total and it was a riot with everyone sledding!  I loved it!  Yes I totally made everyone line up for a picture!
This is the picture Cenone took of me running to get into the picture above! haha!
 Andy and Brian!

2 comments:

Grandma LoLo said...

Now that looks like a fun weekend. We have hot springs here in Glenwood that I have always wanted to go to.

Kara said...

Ahh! I love that you all could ride the snow mobiles together! Such a fun weekend!