Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Derners come to visit

The Derner Clan comes to Washington!  Carrie, Seth, & Rece were in town for Christmas visiting family and so we got to hang out with them too!  It was awesome!  We made a yummy dinner of beef stroganoff and when I say we- I mean Seth made! He even made homemade egg noodles!  They were quite tasty! And we just hung out and enjoyed eachothers company! 
Carrie and I love to sew when we get together so we payed a visit to the fabric store and made a little clutch.  So cute!
 The next day we went to the Art Garden to paint pottery! Rece and Seth painted a platter!  I think Rece ate as much paint as he put on the platter, but don't worry it's non-toxic!  He was the hit of the day there!

 Carrie and I painted some cute little bowls!  


No comments: