Thursday, December 22, 2011

Faw-La-La

Well I am sure you have all seen the Christmas Card by now.  I styled Brian and I a little Christmas shoot especially for our Christmas Cards.  Sending out Christmas Cards is truly one of my favorite things about the season!  I love checking my mail this time of year!  So many fun things in there!
There is a little Christmas Tree farm just down the road from us and so we decided to use that as our spot!  I couldn't resist the Faw-La-La it's too perfect!  Thanks to the lovely Jonda Spurbeck for the pics!
 I made this tree all by myself.  No help from Brian...
We had sugar cookies and even cut out marshmallows into Christmas shapes.
 Kinda proud of this sign too, I made this all by my self, no help from Brian. I had his power tools out and was cutting and drilling!  It was fun!  I need to do that more often!
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!

1 comment:

Grandma LoLo said...

LOVE ! your Christmas card, I want a cool name to do a faw la la with. Overman la la just does not have the same ring. Merry Christmas you all. One of these years we will all do a huge xmas gathering, before your mom and i are in wheel chairs. Ho Ho !