Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Weenie Roast

Saturday afternoon we had a weenie roast at the Roberts Lake house for my birthday. It was a lovely afternoon spent with friends! Boating, sitting by the fire and roasting weenies!
  Karly and Amy came from Lind.
The loverly Ashley and I
Here's the fearless Jacoby going down the slide with Payton and Hayden waiting their turn.
Brian and Hayden had fun playing with Payton and Jacoby!
 Jacoby is only 20 months old and he was lovin' riding the tube behind the boat!
WEENIE ROAST!
Hayden giving me my birthday spankings!  All 28 of them!
Ok best cupcakes ever!  Chocolate Cupcakes with Salted Caramel!  We had them at a wedding a few weeks ago and I had to have more so Jonda called the gal up and had her make me some!  
Ruth even brought me a birthday balloon!

Trisha and Ruth!
Hayden tried all day to get me to ride the "Tornado" which is this tube that basically does donuts over is self in the water...yeah right!  The boys on the other hand thought it was a great idea!

3 comments:

JoMama said...

I love the photo of you on Boss' lap... please send me a copy! HAPpY HAPPY Happy BIRTHDAY.

Kara said...

Happy Birthday! What an unforgettable party!

Grandma LoLo said...

You went in the Tordado !!!? What great friends to throw you such a great party..I want a cupcake too.