Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sandwhich Saturdays...

There is a time period in my life when I never took pictures...and I can't figure out why that is...I have analyzed it...no logical explaination...that was when I was in college at WSU...where I met awesome people like this Sarah...we used to enjoy sanwhich saturdays (we would go to safeway and eat yummy artisan bread sandwhiches) go tanning and sit around and make fun of sorority girls..we may have entered the REC center a few times to work out, which usually made for more great conversations of making fun of sorority girls...all of this to say, I dont have a single picture of Sarah and I at college...that's just lame!  So we have to make up for lost time!  Here we are last weekend at Jenah and Matt's wonderful wedding!  Sarah can rock the red lipstick...makes me jealous!

3 comments:

Joelle said...

Just beautiful ladies! See ya in less than 3 weeks!

JoMama said...

What a nice photo. Sarah looks HOT in that lipstick.

Emily Bartsch said...

I want her yellow dress!!!