Sunday, August 7, 2011

Latest Culinary Masterpiece

Lyndenn gave me this fabulous idea to use some pesto....and since I was making a fresh batch I decided to try it out...this will be the best tuna sandwhich you will ever eat! You probably wont make any new friends with the breath you will have following eating this but it is well worth it.
Start with some fresh pesto and a can of tuna...mix that together...
 Add some artichoke hearts...
 A few slices of fresh garden maters...
 spread your bread with mucho pesto add the tuna/pesto/artichoke mix....and prepare for amazingness!  I am not kidding....I was in heaven...maybe add some fresh mozzarella..

5 comments:

Andrea Elliott said...

That truly looks delicious!!

JoMama said...

nice... you just need fresh foccacia. I'm impressed.

Jeff and Emily said...

Yum yum and yum! Looks amazing. Loved the camping photos too, I want to go skiing!!

sarah fuccillo photography said...

it's official... you are obsessed!

Kara said...

YUM!!! Thanks for sharing it! If only I could have the homegrown tomatoes to go with it!