Monday, July 11, 2011

Scenic Drive

Lydnsy, Ashley, Kim, and Brian and I went on a beautiful scenic motorcycle ride this past week... We went over the North Cascades Highway (which was amazing) to Marysville to stay at Amber and Shane's house for the night, Amber is definitely the hostess with the mostest!...
It was an incredible ride! We had the most beautiful weather on our ride over, we were even in tshirts and tank tops it was so nice!  The rode home was definitely a little more chilly!  Thanks Roberts and Pingetzer Fam's for the awesome road trip!


Ashley looks like a rock star on a bike...look at her!
 Check out this view!
Kim, Ash and I
 Brian looks dang good on a bike!
 We stopped at Diablo Lake which was gorgeous!
 Lyndsy rocks! He hauled my butt around the entire trip and never complained!  I love being the passenger, its the ultimate multi-tasking for me...I get to be on a bike, enjoy the view, take pictures, and I was even texting! 

3 comments:

Joelle said...

Wow! What fun! I'd be way to chicken, but I like your pictures. I can just see you sittin pretty on the back of a bike. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

sarah fuccillo photography said...

you look hot in a helmet! :)

can't wait to see you friend! i miss brian too... it's been way to long since i've hung with the boss man!

JoMama said...

All I can say is COOL.