Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sky High

Brian better watch out, all this flying and I am going to get addicted and he's going to have to go get a pilots license so he can take me flying!  Mike Wren took us up on Friday morning for a ride over Brian's crops so we could get some photos.  We flew from the Ephrata airport to Tri-Cities, back to Quincy, and then home.  It was awesome!  
We even made it over our house! It looks so crazy from up there!
 Checkin' out the scenery!
 How great is this plane!  It's a 1960's Cessna.  She was a smooth ride!
 Our trusty pilot!
 Here's just a few scenes from the day!  I love seeing crops from the sky! 
Here is part of Moses Lake!

2 comments:

Kara said...

How cool to see your house from above!

Jeff and Emily said...

You live such an exciting life!!! I wish I had a pilot friend that could fly me around. Great photos and great post!