Monday, May 2, 2011

green thumb

It has been a fairly uneventful week..but this weekend Brian built a boom sprayer for his 4wheeler to make spraying the pasture faster and easier.
I tried my hand at gardening, and I use the term gardening loosely...as my garden consists of a potted garden.  I planted tomatoes, herbs, and a few flowers in my fun pots and gonna see if I can't keep them alive before I go for an all out garden. 
Here I am taking a moment to stop and smell the flowers.
Mad-dog is shedding like crazy and loves to have her bum scratched!
I planted these little poppy's can't wait to see how big they get.

1 comment:

Rach said...

I love the huge flower pots! How great is it to finally work out in the yard on a nice day? I'm sure your flowers/plants will last! The place is lookin' good :)