Saturday, April 2, 2011

Vroom Vroom

Lyndsy and Ashley have been talking about taking us on a bike ride for sometime now, and it was a pretty nice afternoon so we decided to hit the road.  We took a journey up to Waterville, through Orondo, and into Wenatchee and then home.  It was sooooooo stinkin' much fun!  I think I want a motorcycle!
 The Boss Man lookin' tough.  Don't you think he needs a leather vest with BOSS on the back? I think so!
 For the safety of others and myself, I was only a passenger at this point....maybe someday I will become a biker babe, but for now I will remain a biker babe passenger.
 Ah, the open road!
 Lyndsy the Biker Dude and Ashley the Biker Babe!

2 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

Fun!! I love riding on people's bikes but I'm the same way I don't trust myself enough to get behind the wheel.

JoMama said...

What Boss really needs is a pair of leather chaps and that's it. Hee hee.