Sunday, April 17, 2011

Current Events in the Faw Household

Lots happening in the Faw household.  Brian made the Quincy Valley Post Register Thursday!  Him and Kacey have been working hard at starting an FFA Alumni group to help the high school FFA program.
 This weekend we had a girls craft weekend planned with Sarah and Joelle (unfortunately, Justus got sick and Sarah couldn't make it, WE MISSED YOU SARAH) Friday night Joelle showed up with tulips...which I love.  She lives in tulip country the Skagit Valley, aren't they purdy?  
 This was also the debut weekend of my new craft area.  Brian worked his butt off getting this puppy done! How fabulous is this?  I love organization and this is just what I needed! Joelle and I didn't waste anytime we got right to work making birthday banners, owls, and bunny finger puppets.  We watched girl movies, ate yummy munchies, and had a wonderful relaxing weekend! Thanks so much JOELLE, you are an awesome friend!  Brian spent all weekend hibernating in his shop and finishing his pasture for the cows.
 Sunday I attended Amber's baby shower which was full of crazy games and fun!

5 comments:

JoMama said...

The Bunnies are FABULOUS. Adelaide starting howling about how she had to get one. Cute banners too!

Kara said...

Busy as usual :) I agree about the bunnies! They are too adorable! What are you going to do with them? Can Brian make me a craft area? That would really inspire me to get crafty!

Congratulations Boss on making the paper!

Lori O. said...

I told my Brian that when i married him that i was under the impression that all Brians were like your Brian. I seem to have gotten the one who plays video poker. Too late to return him now ! Ha Ha No receipt

sarah fuccillo photography said...

i kinda got teary eyed when i was looking at the pictures! i'm so sad!!! i still haven't unpacked from my girls weekend...

Jeff and Emily said...

Love the bunny and banners, you are so crafty. Brian can come to my house, we have some holes in our wall that need fixin' :)