Tuesday, March 22, 2011

80's night

For Brian's 30th birthday we decided to throw an 80's themed dress up party, complete with pop rocks, pac man cake, rubik's cubes and cassette tapes. We were so impressed with everyone's outfits, it was so much fun to see everyone dressed up! Oh my gosh, there are so many more photos I could have posted, but will spare you all, I am sure you have better things to do!
 I did tell Brian he is never, ever, never, growing his hair long...look at him...yikes!

 Brock even shaved his head into a mo-hawk...now that was impressive!
 We played giant twister!

 This photo cracks me up, I don't even know who took it, but check out the shoes, the acid wash jeans, the socks....hahahah!
 I created a 80's photo backdrop for people to take pics in front of, complete with props.  I personally love photo booth set ups...I think they are so great!

3 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

The boys butts picture was Ashley's idea, then I grab the camera and took the picture. Funny huh? Thanks for a great party!

JoMama said...

Oh Good Lord. These photos are soooooooooooo FABULOUS. I am so sorry we missed it. I should have dumped my kids with just anybody and been there!!!

Lori O. said...

I so remember those short shorts on guys. Who looked good in them I just don't know. Was it Uncle Brian or your dad Ha ha