Sunday, March 27, 2011

8 years in the making...

 The title of this post is 8 years in the making because I started this quilt 8 years ago when I was in college. My roommate and I came home one weekend for the t-shirt quilt class (yeah remember that quilt a friends mom finished) ha! I saw this hanging on the wall and I loved it, so I bought all the pieces and started it...and never finished it....imagine that...my not finishing a quilt. I nominated mom to take the project over and she did a stand up job! I love love love it! She had it finished it no time!  Im so impressed!  Best part: IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!!!!

4 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

That quilt is awesome! You should take a picture of it glowing in the dark, I gotta see that!

Lori O. said...

OMG Love it.There you all go again being way to creative. I am amazed.

Andrea Elliott said...

That is so awesome! I love it!

Joelle said...

Cool! That would look perfect in a little boy's room...