Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tweet Me

Valentine's Day Candy has come along way in the last few years...I bought a bag of it at home and dumped it in a bowl and started reading them...tweet me...really...what will they think of next? I am not a twitter fan, are we really that fixated on knowing what others do every 3 seconds of the day...apparently..hence tweet me!
I secretly really like Valentine's Day. I think it's fun!
I actually had taken these pics of my candy to practice for my "veggie-venture."
Happy February!

2 comments:

Lori O. said...

You tell them your Aunt Lori sad that the pictures of the peas worked. I was craving peas for a few days until i had time to make some.

Emily Bartsch said...

It is funny that those would be for kids, yet most 3-7 year olds don't even know what twitter is. The heart looks like it is floating.