Monday, February 28, 2011

Dog Sitting and Scenes from the weekend

This little package arrived in my mail box on Friday and I could not have been more delighted with it's contents.  Tiffany (an amazing photographer, seamstress, crafter, and mom...who I know through Carrie) made these for me.  The craftsmanship on the purse is incredible and the fabrics are sooo perfect!
Elsie (Brian's parents dog) is staying at our house for a few days.  These two are like peas in a pod.  And this is what happens when I have no plans on a saturday afternoon...the dogs become subject to my randomness.
 Sunday afternoon we jetted up to Leavenworth for some snowshoeing with Bryan, Emily, Bob and Leslie (Emily's mom and dad) It was a beautiful day and was snowing like crazy!  We had so much fun treking through fresh untouched powder.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Love the dogs! I'm sure they do love hanging out together.

Beautiful snowy snow shoe pictures! It almost makes me miss having that much snow...almost!

JoMama said...

Those poor animals... imagine your poor children someday, being forced to pose constantly! :)

Winter wonderland, eh? I LOVE Emily's giant dog.

Lori O. said...

Snowshoeing pics do look terrific, I have not taken ours out once this winter.

Andrea Elliott said...

The dog pictures are awesome! Also, looks like it was a really scenic snowshoeing adventure!

Jonda Spurbeck said...

hahahahha... i just died laughing at your dog pictures!!! love emily's coat! what fun snow pics! :)