Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Veggie-Venture!

I spent the last few days with National Frozen Foods at their repac facility photographing vegetables. You would not even begin to believe the amount of vegetable packs that they make. For example frozen carrots here are the choices: crinkle cut- sm, md, lg. smooth cut- sm, md, lg. baby wholes- sm, md, lg. baby whole tips, natural baby wholes, julienne carrots, shoe string carrots, 3/8 inch diced carrots and the list goes on. I never want to see another frozen carrot! Regardless it was actually really fun and while I do not claim to be a food artist, I did have a little fun with it.

5 comments:

The Cizik Family said...

Staci - These are awesome! You definitley have a future in food photography.

JoMama said...

Cool! I love the pea photos... where are the carrot pics?

Kara said...

I like that you posted the peas. They are an awesome color! So pretty!

Lori O. said...

I continue to be so impressed by your creativity... You work will be on a Green Giant bag someday

Jeff and Emily said...

The colors are so vibrant! Only you can make peas look so artsy :)