Saturday, January 1, 2011

Homemade Hot Tubs and New Years

We rang in this New Year with the Lind Crew for a homemade hot tub party. What is a homemade hot tub you ask? Well you shall see. Do I even ask what Brian was doing for this photo? Not sure...
This friends is a homemade hot tub. Take a giant galvanized cow trough, add jets and a pump, and some sort of jimmy rigged fire to make it hot and you have your self a homemade hot tub. This is Josh and Matt stoking the hot tub with coal and wood. They did this most of the day to get it to the optimum temperature of 106 degrees. It fit about 13 people at its max and it was awesome!
Me, Nicole, Lyndenn and Megan
Everyone looking really enthralled to be playing the 3 on the couch game.
Golfing in 10 degree weather...yeah they didn't last too long.
Brian is very focused on the card game.
Why is my hair so wet? Nope not the hot tub, a good ol' fashioned cupcake fight with Megan. It was all over me...she was nice enough to wash my hair.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2011!

4 comments:

~Roberts~ said...

I Love it!!! Looks and sounds like you had a GREAT holiday all around.

Kara said...

That looks like so much fun!! It also looks so very cold! Happy New Years!

Joelle said...

Now that looked like a party I want to be at!!! Happy New Year! I hope to see you more in 2011.

Queen of Dirt said...

I like the guy with the 4 pak they are much easier to pak around than a sixer. He is on the couch with the towel skirt.