Friday, January 7, 2011

Five Years

I can't believe that Brian and I have been married 5 years today. As I looked through our photos and we watched our wedding video (for the first time), I am just amazed at everyone that was able to come to the wedding, family and friends alike. It was an amazing day and we still can't thank everyone enough for being there! Best thing about today...Sandy (who made my amazing wedding cake) made me a little cake and I can't wait to eat it, I might even share it with Brian. We can't wait to see what fun the next 5 years brings, cause the first 5 have been awesome!
This is one of my favorite images.

6 comments:

JoMama said...

The just married kissy kissy photo is the best! Happy Anniversary.

sarah fuccillo photography said...

you two look so sweet! here's to fifty five more!!!!

Jeff and Emily said...

Aw I just missed you wedding by a year! It looks like it was beautiful, your dress is gorgeous you made a spectacular bride. Happy Anniversary!

Stephanie V said...

It definitely was an amazing day. Here's to many more anniversaries! Love you guys!

Lori O. said...

So happy we could all spend that time together. You don't look a day older either. Amazing.!

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary! You had such a beautiful wedding and you were a beautiful bride! Yay for weddings!