Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bill Butchering Beef in the Bitter cold

Why do I always feel the need to make the words in my titles have all the same letter? Its a reoccurring theme....anyway!
It was bitter cold today when bill had to butcher the cows, but he is a champ and got 4 of the 7 done. I was out there for about 30 minutes and froze...I don't know how they do it! After the beef hangs for 2 weeks for perfect tenderizing and flavor we shall have boxes of beef in the freezer, oh the glorious beefy goodness!

3 comments:

Lori O. said...

Is it that time already? Did you sell them all except for yours of course. Sure wish i lived closer.

Joelle said...

We're gonna run out of beef early this year. Is any of your beef by chance for sale?

Anonymous said...

heya fawfamily.blogspot.com admin found your blog via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com