Monday, November 15, 2010

Robots & Jonda's Shower

This weekend we had Jonda's baby shower and since she had decided to do robots as a theme for her room, we decided to have a robot shower. Ashley and I decided to make robot centerpieces using misc. items from Brians and her dad shops. Basically, tin cans and a bunch of junk. They were awesome!
Here is Ashley and I at the shower...yes we are so cool. ha!
The woman of the hour.
Cutie Julia, Jonda, and I
Lyndenn and I
Here's the final product. Amber had the vision for the tables, which turned out awesome.

7 comments:

Andrea Elliott said...

Very fun!

Kara said...

What a cute theme! So creative!

Emily Bartsch said...

I love it!

Jonda Spurbeck said...

oh man!!! that was sooo fun! thank you so much for your awesomeness!!! you're a blessing! :) smooches

JoMama said...

Preggers doesn't even look preggers. What an adorable party. You girls are too cool for your own good, your boots are beautiful. I love Jonda's shirt.

Lori O. said...

Cute boots! are they warm too? Robots how cute was that. Where do you dream this stuff up.

sarah fuccillo photography said...

so cute! jonda... you look so good in these pics it makes me sick!