Saturday, October 2, 2010

Nebraska Post 2-Cookie Pizza

So back in college Carrie and I used to make on a regular basis, Cookie Pizza...yep, healthy, hearty, cookie pizza. Neither of us has had it in a really long time, so we decded to rlive the tradition! Here goes...1 roll of chocolate chip cookie dough, spread out on a pizza pan, bake that until it is done. When it is hot, plop on spoonfulls of peanut butter and coconut pecan frosting, let it melt a little, spread it around. Then top with butterscotch chips, broken up skor bar, peanut m&m's, butterfinger, mr. goodbar, and any other candy bar you deem necessary. It is fantastic! And my favorite way to eat it is frozen.
Here it is all spread out ready to be baked.
The finished product! Oh so tasty!
Here we are enjoying!

5 comments:

Andrea Elliott said...

Omigosh! We LOVE cookie pizza here... although it always seems to taste better when you make it :)

Lori O. said...

That is wild,I think I gained 5 more pounds just logging on to your blog.

Jeff and Emily said...

What is this skor you speak of? A candy bar I've never tried! My goodness I better get to the grocery store and fix that problem! :) Looks tasty good job!

~Roberts~ said...

Oh my word, I am so making those. Healthy and hearty might be a little bit of a stretch. And yes I have to agree with Lori's post.

sarah fuccillo photography said...

where's my cookie pizza!