Thursday, October 21, 2010

Good Food, Good Friends, Good Fun

While Brian was out celebrating the official end of harvest with everyone at work, (they always get to have end of the season gatherings...end of peas...dinner, end of lima beans....dinner, end of corn...dinner, it's a nice reward for some hard work). It's too bad I can't get Brian to carry a camera everywhere...we would see some interesting things...Shelley, Ashley and I went celebrate as well! We went to Michael's for some appetizers and good company. It's nice to have good friends.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

I'm pretty sure heaven will have all of those: good friends, food and fun! :)

Emily Bartsch said...

I love your yellow jacket! (and i'm jealous of all your friends too!)

Stephanie V said...

I'm jealous! Wish I could have come, too!

sarah fuccillo photography said...

maybe its against protocol... brian is doing top secret farming stuff and no cameras are allowed... maybe.