Thursday, September 23, 2010

Take your wife to work day...

So it really wasn't take your wife to work day, wouldn't it be great if there was such a thing. Yesterday I rode around with Brian for a few hours capturing Lima Bean Harvest for National....they are updating websites and brochures and need new photos. So ya'll get a little slice of the day in the life of Brian. I should have taken a picture of his phone because the poor guy talks on it all day long, there is a mass amount of coordination between the harvest crews, the growers, the plants, HR, the bean cutter, the mechanics, etc. Here is a field of Lima's that has been cut by the bean cutter and now the harvesters are taking over.
Checking the field...
More Lima Bean checking...
Checking the truck...
I just liked this picture with the harvesters in the background.

3 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Sweet photos! I miss farm country!!!

Emily Bartsch said...

Awesome, I hope you didn't need to get up at 4am with him.

Jeff and Emily said...

farming is so foreign to me, I love hearing about what his job is all about, you rock Brian!