Friday, September 10, 2010

September....

I have succumbed to the fact that summer is pretty much over and that any boating to be done now will be in a wet suit...I will say I love fall, I love pumpkins, the color orange, the smells, the weather, everything...so I have decided to put up my fall decorations...(yes Jolene, I know, you can roll your eyes at me for being a seasonal decorator. :) I love this sign, got it last year at the craft warehouse.
Pumpkins are so much fun in all shapes and sizes!
On a side note, Emily aka: Martha Stewart, actually I think she is better then Martha, but regardless, she made me this AWESOME clutch for my birthday...out of my favorite fabric and old jeans, how cool is this! I can't wait to use it!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Happy (almost) Fall! I LOVE pumpkin everything!! Your decorations are perfect :)

JoMama said...

I think it great that you are a seasonal decorator! I, personally, have neither the inclination nor the storage space for that sort of thing. My children will come to rely on Aunty 'Taci's sense of etiquette, fashion, & decor... cause it's not comin' from JoMama!

Amazing clutch. GOOOOO Emily.

Lori O. said...

Really like the clutch... talented friends are so much fun to have. No matter what Jolene has to say, do you not get a kick out of her language and spelling skills. Any how i love the clutch is the same girl that makes the fun cards with you?

Rach said...

Oh man Staci, I love the decor, it's so CUTE! I really like the candle! I put some ribbon around some of my candles too, it just adds so much to the look, and it's so darn cheap! Lookin' good!