Saturday, September 4, 2010

August Birthday's Are the Best!

Anyone born in the month of August is extra super duper special....right Rachel, Brandon, and Cousin Russ? (funny side note: I have the same bday as Rachel's dad and nephew Mitch, hooray!) That's what I thought. Rachel and I went out to Cave B (she had never been) for a little birthday celebration. It was a fantastic dinner, I had crab cakes...heavenly, and Rachel had their handmade ravioli's topped with arugula...sooo good. I made her a chocolate cake since she loves chocolate and we sat on the tailgate of Ellie enjoyed the view and nice night and had some cake. Thanks Rach for a great evening!
Posing in the grape vines!
Rachel's delish blue cheese appetizer...
My amazing goat cheese nectarine salad.
Such a pretty view.

2 comments:

Rach said...

Thank YOU Staci for a great evening, and introducing me to Cave B, and my new wedding destination, haha:) I had a fantastic time, and just to let you know, the cake I took home is gone, it was so great! Yum! :)

The Cizik Family said...

Mmmm...may need to take a trip over to Cave B this weekend just for the Blue Cheese appetizer!