Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jam Fest 2010, Cinderella Shoot, and Seattle

Thursday morning I left home bright and early for Lynden to meet up with Sarah at Joelle's for Jam Fest 2010. Since graduating from college the three of us have gotten together once a year to make jam. So much fun, I love these girls!
We made about 8 batches of raspberry and blackberry jam!
Inbetween all the jam, Joelle made a blueberry pie and homemade pizza! It was awesome!
Not only did was this jam fest in the sense of jam making, but we had a little rock band session that night and 'jammed' out. Here is Rob (Joelle's husband, the kiddo's, and Sarah).
Friday afternoon I headed up to Abbotsford, Canada to Emily's. Emily, Jonda, and I have been planning a Cinderella shoot for a while now and it came together this weekend. Emily being the creative genius that she is had a vision for this shoot and we loved it! (more pics to come on that). Jonda and Jill (our cutie model) met me at Emily's on Friday night. Saturday, Lindsay (Emily's neighbor) came over did Jill's hair, we went to town had lunch, and then the fun began! Emily even found us a white horse....can't wait for you guys to see those pics! Saturday after the shoot we were all pooped so Patsy made us dinner and we just relaxed. Sunday Emily and I went to Ikea, wahoo, and I got some organizational things for the scrapbooking room!
Seriously, Emily is a so stinkin' creative, she amazes me!
Sunday afternoon Jonda and I headed back down to Seattle to Alan and Amy's to stay the night because we had a photography workshop in Seattle on Monday. It was an intense weekend! To top off all the fun though, Amy went to Cupcake Royale and brought us back cupcakes!! Oh it was heavenly! Thanks Amy!
Nora was so cute! Look at that cheese face!
She loved Jonda, kept climbing on her and snuggling!

3 comments:

Joelle said...

I can't believe how much you packed into those five days! It was so great to see you. Rob and I find ourselves laughing every once in a while at silly things that either you or Sarah did while here. He still can't believe your Rock Band enthusiasm and how excited you got when that Cage the Elephant song came on. You're a hoot and such a sweet friend. I'll miss you until we see each other next...whenever that may be.

Kara said...

You have been a busy gal! I love how you girls had spare time in between making all that jam. Great post!

Jonda Spurbeck said...

what a weekend, and what a blast!!! hugs to all!