Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bachelorette Night

I've never been a huge fan of Monday's...that was until we started the bachelor/bachelorette night. After watching a sad movie a few months ago at Jonda's we turned the TV on and watched the premier of the Bachelor (with Jake) and decided to make it a tradition to watch it every week, once it was over, and they chose one of the girls from the Bachelor to be the Bachelorette we had to continue...so every monday night we rotate houses and eat snacks or dinner, make fun of all the stupid things they do, and laugh! Now I love Monday's because I have something to look forward to.
Here we are...Jonda, Ashley, Me, Shelley, Havila, and Deidra.

3 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Oh, man!!! I wish I could schniggle in there on the couch with all of you. :) Looks like SO much fun!

Lori O. said...

Don't watch it, but any reason to gather and party sounds good to me.

Jeff and Emily said...

I haven't watched it either, but nothing beats a girls night! I could do desperate housewives, or glee I love those shows :)