Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Laverne and Shirley

More moo cows. Yep, Brian got 2 more cows to add to his collection! These cows are being kept out at Mary Jo's house to eat down her pasture. They seem like happy little campers! I have named them Laverne and Shirley, because they are heifers...not steers. Don't worry though, they make just as good of steaks! :)
This little kill deer mama was having heart failure because we were close to her nest as we were unloading Laverne and Shirley. I thought she was going to peck my toes!

7 comments:

Kara said...

Love the comic...although I don't think I could eat them after naming them and giving them personalities :)

JoMama said...

Sweet! I like the red ones, they're real purrrty. Bitty will be most impressed on our next visit, I'm sure. Today she was very mad at me because you were unavailable for "Kype Taci, Mama, NOW!"

Emily Bartsch said...

Watch out for those red heads!

Rach said...

They are so cute Stac! Great names too and very fitting. Do you keep all the beef or do you sell it?

Lori O. said...

All that green grass salad, i wonder if they would like some Ranch dressing to go with that.

~Roberts~ said...

Holy cow, you are on your way to starting a new business. As if you and Brian aren't busy enough, love the names!

Jeff and Emily said...

is it strange to say the cows look cute?