Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kevin and Meara Wedding Weekend Rehearsal

Today is wedding day! Wahoo! Yesterday we had an awesome dinner at Twigs in Spokane after a nice rehearsal at Beacon Hill Winery.
Brian and Kevin, Oh how cute!
How cute are they skippidy do dahing it down the aisle.
Seriously, am I really that short, no Meara is just that tall. How cute it she.
Shel-Bell and I
This place is gorgeous!
Cousin Heather, Shelley and I
Little Miss Nora Bell and some family.
SMORES CAKE! This was insanely good, I have to make it. Except I want to toast the marshmallows on the top under the broiler, then it would be perfect!
Nora and Brian watching the slide show.

3 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

Nice dress Staci! That place looks amazing. Have fun, ha I don't have to tell you that!

Kara said...

I agree, toast those marshmallows! Looks like a beautiful rehearsal.

Lori O. said...

Wow what a beautiful place. How far is it from your houe? That dessert did look tasty ... I had to stop looking at it as i gained lbs. Just by staring at the screen