Monday, June 14, 2010

Aunty Staci again...

The weekend in a nutshell: Brian was in Spokane all weekend at Kevin's Bachelor party.
Miss Lindy Jean...mom and I left at midnight on Friday and headed to Prosser, we arrived around 2 am to find Jolene, Eric, and the mid-wives in the kitchen munching on snacks in-between contractions. Mom and I went to bed to try and rest before Miss Addy Lou Hoo woke up. It was around 5:30 that I heard her awake. We got up, went for a walk, ate breakfast, and played in the backyard when all of the sudden I heard Jolene yell, "It's A Girl, I knew it!" Mom has slept through the whole thing! I went and woke her up and Addy Lou and I went downstairs to see the wee one.

7 comments:

Lori O. said...

You are the perfect Aunty nice that you all live close too so you can be there for each other. Sounds like you did not miss a thing. Typical man out sluggin beer in the city .

Lori O. said...

You are the perfect Aunty nice that you all live close too so you can be there for each other. Sounds like you did not miss a thing. Typical man out sluggin beer in the city .

Tait Family said...

Staci you look like such a natural! Tell your sister congrats! Looks like a cutie. Missed you at derby~

Andrea Elliott said...

I still can't believe that Jolene delivered at home! She is one amazing/super woman!

I bet that she was super appreciative to have you there to take care of Addy Lou!

Kimmer said...

Lindy is beautiful! What a good Aunt you are to take care of Addy during the labor process. :) Congrats to Jolene and her family!

The Johnsons said...

Love that your madre slept through it! I can just imagine Jo yelling "I knew it!" - she is the "queen of everything" after all. :-)

JoMama said...

I LOVE YOU SISTER! Thanks sooooo very much for all your help. I can't imagine a better sibling than you. LindyJean awaits her big photo shoot...