Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tonka Toy

Yep....I am now the proud owner of a backhoe...Brian has had a hankering for a backhoe since forever, and always looks at the auctions and farms when he can, I never really thought he would actually get one, because he also has a trailer obsession (4-wheeler, snow mobile, stock, car, any kind of trailer) and hasn't purchased one of those yet....(knock on wood). So when he called to say "hey I found a backhoe I want to buy", I thought uh huh and there are a few new lenses I found I want to buy too........well, now looks what is sitting at my house...it is a used backhoe, runs really good and he can't wait to dig some holes.
Here he is loading her up to bring her home.
Since I am the proud co-owner he thought we should take a picture...

Movin' dirt...

4 comments:

~Roberts~ said...

That is GREAT! You have no idea the damage he can do now. Let the fun begin.

Anonymous said...

So...Does this mean he put it back together?! Are we going to have boat for the weekend? Ah...You know you always wanted a backhoe! -Lyndenn

Emily Bartsch said...

Will you ever see him again?

Lyndsy Roberts said...

Awww how cute, the mistress has finally come out to play.