Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tiara

After having posted by favorite quote "I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara I could save the world." on the blog...Trisha decided it was necessary that I be given a tiara so I can start saving the world. Once I get my cape, watch out people.....
Here I am with my tiara...yes I took a picture in the mirror, I was trying to avoid eye-rolling by Brian...what sort of reaction do you think I would have elicited by asking..."Hey Brian, can you take a picture of me...wearing a tiara..." Yeah you would have opted for the mirror too....in any case, thanks Trisha...I will start drafting my "world saving strategy"

4 comments:

Lori O. said...

OMG i love the blogs you all never stop cracking me up... I hope it never changes. You wear the Tiara. Brian wears the cape, its the duo

Emily Bartsch said...

I think I could whip up a cape!

The Cizik Family said...

So Olympic skier Julia Mancuso wears a tiara at medal presentations and I find it really weird and annoying! Mmmm, not sure what I think about you and a tiara? Cape, yes! Tiara, not sure?!!

Trisha said...

Emily: I can see the cape right now! Bright red with turquoise pom-pom fringe and a big SJ on the back. Look out World - here she comes!