Tuesday, March 2, 2010

BROKEN

My husband has an insane pain tolerance. 2 weeks ago Tuesday Brian was working in the shop using his drill. Well I came out of the house to go ask him a question and he was walking around holding his hand...I asked what was wrong, well the drill had come back and hit his hand. It hurt really bad he had said, I suggested coming inside and icing it, he went back to work for a few more hours. A few days goes by and it's now Friday. The hand is still swollen and hurts....he finally decides to go to the doctor, yep the doctor confirms the break, but can't cast it, because it is too swollen. So Brian decides to go snowmobiling in McCall Idaho for a few days, I am sure that was helpful. He went to the doctor on Friday of last week and finally got a cast. I wanted to sign it...I am not sure he thought that was the coolest idea. This is his first broken bone!

This picture is gross...where did his knuckle go?

I am sure he hates me taking his picture all the time, what a good sport!

8 comments:

Kara said...

Ouch! I hope his hand heals up soon! Poor Brian :(

Andrea Elliott said...

What a picture with the disappearing knuckle! WOW...

Stephanie V said...

Wow...that's all I gotta say...

Lori O. said...

oh Brian be careful... I hope your hand heals well. Next time go to the doctor sooner Mr. Macho.

Emily Bartsch said...

Your kids are going to have it rough. I can hear him saying it now, "That didn't hurt."

Jeff and Emily said...

ouch! I give him two weeks before he decides to cut the cast off!

sarah fuccillo photography said...

maybe brian should think about becoming a ranger ;)

JoMama said...

Nice photo edit... with circles & arrows and explanation. Remind me to have you do my next PowerPoint presentation.

Boss is one tough dude!