Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bosom Buddies

Bosom Buddies...I wish I had all of my pictures from high school on a disk...I would love to share some of the images of Alicia and I...we used to go out and do photoshoots and take crazy random pictures of eachother. Alicia is one of those friends that no matter how much time passes between when we talk to or see eachother it is always like it used to be when we would see each other 24-7 and 'cruise' the streets, talking about boys, laughing at stupid jokes, and singing to Destiny's Child, or the time we were going to road trip it California and made it as far as The Dalles, Oregon and the clutch went out in her car and we had to stay in a creepy hotel all by ourselves, needless to say we have countless memories and we've been through it all, thick and thin, that's why I call her my Bosom Buddy.... Alicia is my funky inspiration....she has a great sense of humor and a personality like no-one else...love her to death. She has been in Seattle for the last few years is moving to LA on a new adventure and so we got to have coffee and catch up before she heads out.
Yes I really did take a picture of my bagel.....I couldn't resist taking a picture, gotta love the Bookery, our little coffee shop/book store. What a cute presentation. And Yes, I really do carry my camera everywhere, don't wanna miss a moment...

2 comments:

Lori O. said...

I love all your little moments, these blogs have saved my life when Brian is watching sports ,sports and more sports. Thanks for remembering your camera.

Queen of Dirt said...

Hi Alicia! Don't go turning into a California Kook on us now....remember your Ephrata roots and keep us in mind if you meet someone famous.