Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jeff and Emily's New Years Wedding

Prepare your self for a long post of photos. I could have uploaded a ton more....had to stop my self. Jeff and Emily got married New Years Eve totally fun! It was a fantastic wedding, complete with lots of dancin'!
Auntie Lori (mother of the groom) Jolene and the little munchkin

By far the most amazing cake I've seen yet, and trust me I've seen alot of wedding cakes. All the snowflakes were made of sugar.
Is that Brian on the dance floor....
Happy New Year!
This is the new move "The Belly Dance" in honor of all the prego ladies out there.
All the Boufford cousins!

6 comments:

Joelle said...

You're rockin' that dress! And nice smokey eyes too! Looks like lots of fun.

Emily Bartsch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Bartsch said...

Love the outfit! Fantastic pictures of the family too. Looks like fun. Maybe theirs something in the water down there too...be careful.

Rach said...

What a pretty wedding, and yes that cake IS amazing! Prolly the best I've seen too! Brian is bustin' a move! It's fun to see all your posts of your vaca. Enjoy the rest of it :)

Andrea Elliott said...

Yea for belly dances!

Jeff and Emily said...

whoo hoooo!!! I LOVED all your fantastic pictures, they are amazing and I look at them every day... really I do! (such a loser!) We had such a blast with you and I am so happy I finally got to meet you and Brian!!