Friday, January 8, 2010

Breckenridge Adventures

Brian and I learned to snowboard. I took a lesson and then imparted my vast amounts on knowledge on him the next day so he could learn. He is a quick learner. Too bad he is already better then me! It was so much fun! Thankfully we are both the exact same size as our cousins Annie and Pat (aunt Diane's kids) so we were able to use their snowboarding gear!
Aunt Diane and myself
Carrie, Seth and Jennie joined us at Breck for a few days, Carrie and Jennie skied one day while Seth and I enjoyed an outing of snowshoeing.
Here we are after a long climb up.
Me in action. I love snowshoeing!

6 comments:

Fuccillo Family said...

i have been DYING to go snowshoeing and andy won't go with me! sad... it looks like so much fun!!!! glad you guys had a wonderful time!!!!

Emily Bartsch said...

It looks gorgeous. Amazing photos Staci!!!

Lori O. said...

Isn't snow shoeing a kick !!! Looks like you were able to go in pretty heavy snow and that is the best. You look like great in the snowboard gear!!! Does this mean you might come to Colorado more often?

Rach said...

How fun! I wanna learn how to snowboard, is it easier than skiing? Looks like you had a blasty blast!

Joelle said...

As always, looks like you guys had tons of fun! It's sure been awhile since I've done any snow sports...I don't think sledding in the back yard counts, does it?

Jeff and Emily said...

you look like a pro!!