Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

In an effort to get my self together for the 22 hour road trip to Colorado for Jeff and Emily's wedding here is a brief re-cap of our Christmas week. On Tuesday we had a cookie decorating party for lifegroup....here's all the ladies! What a fun group we are! Thursday we spent Christmas eve with the Faw family, Christmas day we spent with the Hunter Fam, Saturday we spent the afternoon with the entire Faw fam (all 38 +/- a few) and tomorrow (Monday) we leave at 4 am....wish me luck! We had a fantastic Christmas spent with Family, hope you all did too!
Maddy and Elsie got to play for the first time....they had fun together! Shelley, Stephanie and I get new socks every year, this was this years debut, and I couldn't resist the Elf Hats at the store....
Kevin gave Brian and I these super cool shirts for Xmas...they say "Christmas Road Rage" Santa is saying to the pilot "Outta the way, I'm on a tight schedule" and the Pilot says "Nice suit, fly boy!" Loved them. Had to wear them Xmas day. We spent most of the day preparing an amazing meal of prime rib, Jolene's homemade Ukrainian Bread, Salad, Taters, and my favorite Brussel Sprouts with Feta..amazing. Dad got a sweet shirt from Jolene that reads "Just be happy, I'm not a twin" So true! Love you dad...teehee! I got Addy Lou a sweet stick horse, named her Flo. You might wonder what Eric is wearing....that would be a leisure suit from my Grandpa Hunter (him and Eric are the exact same size and when Grandma was here last year she gave it to Eric...seriously) It was awesome...
For dessert I made a to die for Mallow Cranberry Cheesecake with Sugared Cranberries...wowza...Jolene and I made a wonderful blackberry pie!

3 comments:

Fuccillo Family said...

beautiful food photography... i wish i could grab my screen and take a bite!

Lori O. said...

so impressed with the cakes !! can't wait to see you all everyone looks wonderful !!!

Rach said...

Your desserts look like they came out of Sunset magazine. Yum! I love the cute Christmas costumes, you little elves you :)