Sunday, November 15, 2009

Road trip to Puyallup for Justus Birthday

On Friday afternoon, Jolene and Addy met me in Ellensburg for a little road trip to Puyallup for Justus' first Birthday Celebration....It was a monster bash and Sarah's dad made the cutest monster cut out for everyone to take a picture with....way too fun! Sarah's mom made unbelievably delicious Korean food, and Justus is by the far the best cake smasher I have seen (I don't have a picture, I left them all with Sarah). Anyway, it was a fun and quick trip to Puyallup!

7 comments:

Queen of Dirt said...

The monster thingy reminds me of the stupid sock creatures book, very cute.

Lori O. said...

Great idea with the cut out. Puyallup what a name, guess i am going to have to google it and broden my horizons Ha ha

Lori O. said...

sorry about the spelling I think i better start using the preview screen.

Lori O. said...

Great idea with the cut out. Puyallup what a name, guess i am going to have to google it and broden my horizons Ha ha

Jeff and Emily said...

that is awesome! i love that idea, with the garbage bags/tarp as the backdrop. How cool!

Fuccillo Family said...

you made the party fun! i love you very much and thanks for all you did to help!

JoMama said...

Road trips are rad. When's our next one?