Saturday, November 7, 2009

B is for Baby!

Don't worry folks, B is for baby does not pertain to me! :) We had a baby shower for Stephanie (Brian's sister) this weekend and it was a smashing good time. (don't you with sometimes you lived in Europe so you could get away talking like that, like who says smashing good time) Complete with cupcake royale cupcakes and good company. Some of you might be asking your self wait did I know Stephanie was pregnant....the answer is nope, because she is not, they are adopting a baby who is supposed to be born November 11, so any minute they could be getting 'the call- how nerve wrecking, Stephanie is holding up quite well if I do say so my self. Obviously by the multiple items of pink that will follow in the pictures they know it is a girl- but they are keeping the name a secret. Have I mentioned I loathe secrets....especially when it pertains to not finding out the sex of a baby (uh hum...cough cough, Jolene, who thinks it is fun to torture me with these types of secrets). I almost threatened to not throw her a baby shower when she was pregnant with Addy Lou unless she found out, obviously I lost! I guess I am too nice.
Shelley and I made shirts for the Aunties and Mama Vos.
The cute guestbook pages....
Meara, Staci, Shelley, Stephanie (mom to be), and Cathy (grandma)
Yummy Potato Skins with a delicious chive and sour cream dip.
Forgot to take a picture of mine, so you can see Auntie Shelley's shirt up close.
Probably the best pacifier ever made.
The sisters! Thanks Shelley and Meara for all your help (and Jolene, and Amy too!)

7 comments:

Kara said...

I LOVE the binkie! Too cute :)

That is so exciting for Stephanie! Congratulations on becoming an Auntie again!

Jeff and Emily said...

mmmm that cupcake looks yummy!! Congrats!! Being an Aunt is the greatest, don't you think?! Can't wait to see you... it's so close now!!!

Lori O. said...

Well add giving a shower to fortei ( is that how you spell that?) Great job everything looked soooooooooo cute. Is she having a girl? Lots of pink

Lori O. said...

oops was meaning to say, your fortei. Ha Ha

JoMama said...

It was a jolly keen time that we had! :) Don't forget that I must have the artichoke dip recipe. Congrats to Stephanie and Brad. You are the party planning/throwing queen, all hail the queen!

PS secrets are good fun and I hardly keep any from you... you're always the first to know when I know! :) XO

Queen of Dirt said...

There was a lemon cupcake that was like no other cake I have ever had. I polished off the rest of them yesterday. Dry toast the rest of the week.

Emily Bartsch said...

You and Shelley almost look like sisters in the one picture. Gorgeous Girls!!