Monday, October 12, 2009

Punkin' Carving

On Sunday night Brian and I went over to the Pingetzers for a little pumpkin carving...the little munchkins were so excited about the pumpkins, but they refused to reach in and clean them out- rascals! Needless we went on carving with out them. Brian and I had big plans to trace these cool patterns....we traced them and then lost interest in carving them...we ended up with faces! Ashley persevered though and it paid off!






Ashley's awesome pumpkin!

6 comments:

Lori O. said...

that makes me want to go and crave a pumkin, i wish you had smell-a-blog. I just loooove the smell of fresh pumpkin

Lori O. said...

oh my gosh i worked on my sign in after we spoke and check it out !

Fuccillo Family said...

those are great! you need to take a picture when they become moldy and sunken in!

Emily Bartsch said...

I think I need some pumpkins! Looks like fun!

Emily Bartsch said...

I just looked at the pictures again and I can't believe you kept your rings on!

JoMama said...

Pumpkins Galore! Ashley's is the coolest. Makes me wish I hadn't been such a homebody and tagged along. Eric's a party pooper, let's blame it on him.