Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Random...

Yesterday I got out my fall decorations! I love fall!
Josh and Lyndenn came over for dinner on Sunday, it was a nice visit!
I made a peach pie! Yummy
Mr. John Deere (aka: Josh Knodell- who was gifted Brian's old lawn mower) had to take the new one for a spin.

Sky is Lyndenn's lab and this is the only dog that I have ever seen snap at Maddy... Maddy usually is obnoxious and just wants to play, Sky snapped at her right off the bat and Maddy was put in her place! She didn't pester her the rest of the night!

3 comments:

Emily Bartsch said...

What happen to the blackberry pie?

Queen of Dirt said...

MADDY, how could you cower to any dog, you are the alpha dog!

Joelle said...

I can't believe you got your fall decor out already! Rob wanted to get ours out yesterday, but I told him we had to wait until the official first day of fall.