Monday, September 14, 2009

Balloon Festival in Quincy

I realize I posted way too many photos, but I just couldn't choose, this weekend was the annual Farmer Consumer Awareness Days in Quincy and Brian's Uncle Alan and Aunt Amy always come stay with us for the weekend. Saturday morning I had the pleasure of taking a hot air balloon ride above Quincy. It was beautiful! I loved it! Then Saturday night they do the Nite Glow where they light up the balloons! It was amazing!

That me up in the Air!


Brian helping get the balloon up!
That's me squishing Brian like a bug from the air!

Twin Firs Turf where we took off.

The only pic of us from the air.
Our chase crew.
The Landing.


4 comments:

Queen of Dirt said...

Those are some really good photos. The one showing the different farm units is a favorite or is the one of Brian being squished, I don't know, maybe the nighttime photo. Looks like a groovy peachy adventure.

JoMama said...

I am so jealous of your ride! Fabulous photos. Most certainly Brian being squished is the best. :)

Joelle said...

What a neat experience. I have an anxiety attack even thinking about stepping foot in a hot air balloon. You're so adventurous!

Emily Bartsch said...

Incredible! That looks like tons of fun, except the chase crew part. Sounds like you were trying to steal it.