Monday, August 31, 2009

Thursday and Friday and Yummy Jam


I was headed to Emily's in BC on Thursday morning when I realized that I had forgotten my passport....change of plans...Brian had to fed ex my passport over night to Lynden to Joelle's house...I spent Thursday and Friday with Joelle in Lynden...Thursday we just hung out and took some pics of the kids and dinked around...Friday we were on a mission to make JAM! Well Friday Joelle woke up with a severe migrane (throwing up every 30 minutes kinda migrane) Jovie (the baby) didn't take her usual nap, and poor Jack (4 years) had a fever. Needless to say while Joelle slept Jack and I made jam and I know Joelle feels bad that I made all the jam by my self it was the least I could do...

3 comments:

sarah fuccillo photography said...

wow... no mention of me... it's like i don't exist... like i'm not part of the jam fest tradition!

Queen of Dirt said...

who is Sarah??? Just kidding, I've checked out your website a few times, mostly to check in on your little miracle.

Fuccillo Family said...

I too have seen your blog Mrs. Queen... quite impressive! Always hands me a little chuckle.