Monday, July 13, 2009

Wonderful Weekend on the Water

Brian's college roommate Aaron and his girlfriend Amy came over this weekend for a little boating trip...Aaron shares the same passion for skiing as Brian...so on Saturday we headed to Crescent Bar for a little evening skiing and then Sunday Brian didn't have to work a full day so we headed to Lake Roosevelt for a BEAUTIFUL day on the water! We took the little weber and BBQ'd burgers! It was a perfect day!
Amy and I wearing our lifejackets as diapers....(Jolene- do you remember this as a kid?) Amy and her sister used to do this all the time too!
Brian and I having a cherry pit spitting contest...I do believe I was the champion!

3 comments:

Queen of Dirt said...

Oh yea, I remember all of your friends that went boating with us would wear the diaper life jacket and then jump off the boat. Good times were had by all.

Jeff and Emily said...

I've never done the life jacket diaper!!! Guess what I'm doing next time I have one.... Looks like you had a blast, cute bathing suit too!!

Joelle said...

I was on Lake Roosevelt on Sunday! Thursday-Monday actually. How many times this summer are we going to be in the same places, and never see each other?
Joelle